Lifting Points for moulding equipment
YOKE runs a constant and strict production facility with quality control in every manufacturing stage from raw materials to the completed product. YOKE is an ISO 9001 certified company and has Type Approval by the major international authorities from SABS, ZU, ABS, API, and DNV.
YOKE has achieved CNLA certification – Chinese National Laboratory Accreditation which ensures a quality research and development (R&D) department and unsurpassed product engineering.
- All YOKE G-100 Lifting Point meet or exceed all the requirement of ASME B30.26
- Each forged parts and cap screw with Batch code links to Test Certificate sheet.
- G-100 Lif ting Point Bail are designed by forged alloy steel, quenched and tempered.
- G-100 Lifting Point are 360° rotation with 90° pivot function.
- Bolts are Metric thread (ASME / ANSI B18.3.1M), specification is a grade 10.9 alloy socket head screw per DIN EN ISO 4762.
- Proof Load individually to 2.5 times Working Load Limit and certified.
- 20,000 cycle fatigue rated to 1.5 times Working Load Limit.
- Rated at 100% at 90° angle.
- 100% magnaflux crack detection.
Download Yoke Catalogue (PDF format) right click on links and select ‘Save Link As’ to download.